Ali Ömür Görmezler
Starting his TRT career in 1985, he was involved in numerous planning and installation phases of Radio and Television Studios in different cities for over 33 years
He took part, in the technical evolution of TV Studios, from B&W to Coloured, from SD to HD and than to 4 K over the years. Plus ,he played a major role in planning and installation of many OB VANS and SNG Vehicles.
Some of the major projects he was involved in TURKEY are ;
-1985 B/W to Coloured Transition of Ankara Television Studios and Master Control room.
-1986 B/W to Coloured transition of İstanbul Television Studios and Master Control Room.
-1987 B/W to Coloured transition of İzmir Television Studios and Master Control Room.
– The planning and Installation of TRT INT and TRT Avrasya TV Channels in Ankara.
– Planning and Installation of Main TV Production Studios Ankara
– Installation of International Radio Services, Ankara
– Analog to Digital transition of the OB VANS and SNG Vehicles in Ankara, İstanbul, İzmir and Diyarbakır
– Analog to Digital transition of Ankara, İstanbul, İzmir Television Studios.
– SD to HD transition of various TV Channels in the Corporation covering their continuity and production studios.
– The installation of TV Studios, House of Parliament, Ankara
– 2004 Eurovision Song Contest, İnstallation of the Broadcast Center , İstanbul.
-2005 Summer Universiade Games İnstallation of Broadcast Center, İzmir.
– Installation of Turkmeneli Television in North West Iraq.
– News Studio and Up Link vehicle installation of Berlin Correspondent Office.
– Installation of Manas University Television , Kyrgizistan.
– Installation of HD Production and Continueity Studios of BRT 1 Channel in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
He is supporting the Of(i) BROADCAST SERVICES as an Engineer MSC of Studio Planning and Installation on Project basis after completing his TRT career in 2018